[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is no feedback normal?

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:33:11 -0500

I usually get a notice of a book no matter which it goes. If there where two
copies of the book you did last month, the other person got theirs in first is
the only thing I can figure out. Usually if someone gets a copy of a book, they
have it unless they release it or they don’t renew it after two weeks or maybe
someone submitted another copy.