[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is Collins part of Harper Collins

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:40:14 -0400

I don't have the book in my hands, but will check when I scan it.  The Library
record just listed Collins and nothing else, which was odd, smile.

We shall see.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he
does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)