To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:35 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Is Collins part of Harper Collins

Check the copyright date. I don't know the history of Harper Collins, but these corporations with double names are often the result of past mergers. If that is the case here the book may have been published when Harper and Collins were seperate companies. If it is that old, though, it is unlikely that an electronic file of it exists anyway.

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com