[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is Anyone Scanning These?

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:50:29 -0500

Thanks Cindy.

Hopefully I'll get the hang of how this all works soon smile. Thanks for the welcome.

MissWings

At 11:34 PM 10/17/2006, Grandma Cindy wrote:

Way to go, Misswings. You're on the right track.
Thanks for joining and helping. smile

Cindy

--- MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm not scanning any of these since I don't have
> access to a scanner, but
> they all sound interesting.  I just downloaded my
> first book today and am
> going through it now.  It was one scanned by Laura
> Anne, I think, at least
> that's what the info said the user was.  I' guessing
> that's the person who
> scanned it and submitted it.  I'm still trying to
> figure all this stuff
> out.  I'm reading the Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?
> book now and fixing some
> small errors.  Some of the letter I's look like the
> number 1, so I'm
> changing those, but other than that it looks like
> she did a good job of
> scanning it smile.  Once I have it scanned, I'm
> guessing I have to reupload
> it or something ... I'll have to figure that out
> when it comes time for it
> though.
>
> MissWings
>
> At 05:31 PM 10/17/2006, Monica Willyard wrote:
>
> >Hi.  I'm about to scan the following unless someone
> is working on
> >them.  If you are, please let me know so we don't
> duplicate our
> >efforts.  (smile)  The first 3 are part of the
> Forbidden Doors series for
> >teens and adults.
> >
> >The Scream  by Bill Myers
> >The Undead  by Bill Myers
> >The Wickan  by Bill Myers
> >A Touch Of His Peace  by Charles Stanley
> >Secrets Of The Vine For Women  by Darleen Wilkinson
> >Love Hunger  by Frank Minirth and Paul Myer
> >Make Anger Your Ally  by Neil Clark Warren
> >Apetites  by Genene Roth
> >

> >Monica Willyard
> >
> >To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
> >bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> line.  To get a list
> >of available commands, put the word 'help' by
> itself in the subject line.
> >

> >--

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.4/480 - Release Date: 10/17/2006