[bksvol-discuss] Re: Irving Berlin, 2 copies free huge biography

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:11:28 -0400

Hi, Jim.  Let me know when you're uploading it, and I'll get it right away.

This puppy will take some time.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx