[bksvol-discuss] Iron Glove?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:45:07 -0400

Hi. There is a book on the step 1 page called Iron Glove. Jill and 2 other volunteers have worked on editing it. It's been waiting for approval for a year now. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? Maybe I can fix it with my K1000 demo before it runs out. The book is in kes format. I guess I feel bad because this submitter hasn't gotten credit, and he seems to have taken great pains to write his synopsis and everything. It's a mystery, and it sounds like a really good book. If no one steps forward with information, I will look at the book and make a decision on it next weekend.