[bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro and questions

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:17:49 -0400

Hi All,

Thank you to all for the ideas and welcome.

I am using both Window-Eyes and JAWS. I was hoping to have my MPower this week in order to check out the chacter per line issue with a braille display, but it doesn't look like my MPower has been returned yet. I'll stick with it as I have renewed so I have some more time and I've picked up another book to validate in the meantime.

L...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>