[bksvol-discuss] Intro and Question

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:02:04 -0500

Hi, I'm Cindy Ray. I've been on this listbefore, but I dropped off about the
same time I started proofreading for the Iowa Dept. for the Blind. I'm not
really doing that anymore. Anyway, enough about me.

I'm reading NWilliam Barclay's book "New Testament Words" and it has
graphics in it for the letters omega and omicron. I am not sure what letters
the print used, and I need to know because there are just spaces where these
letters would have been. Might be able to find out on another list that I am
frequenting.

Also, in abbreviations it says "OF" is an abbreviation for "Old Testament."
I'm thinking it should be "OT" and that this is a scanno, but I'm wondering
if I'm right about this.

Thanks.

Cindy Lou Ray
Each day is a new adventure