[bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro and Question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:32:09 -0400

I would definitely assume OT, and I have seen it scan as OF before, when it was most definitely supposed to be OT.

Good luck on the first question.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>