[bksvol-discuss] Re: Interesting finding

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 18:31:04 -0500

rereading the manual it ask us to have page numbers as a suggestions but it is not required.

from what I am reading.
and it doesn't matter if its at the top or bottom....

except for the reasons already stated here which are personal preference.

I hope that clears things up LOL
Just like mud huh....

Laura AnnAt 03:10 PM 3/28/2009, you wrote:
Oh, I hope you are right Mayrie. That would be fantastic.

Does anyone have any conclusions concerning page numbers (top, bottom, nonexistent)?

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>