From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christina
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 12:30 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Inserting Page Numbers in Word

Hi, everyone.
I'm currently scanning a book that has page numbers at the bottom of the
page.  I think this is more difficult when navigating through a book and I
have to move the numbers to the top for the beginnings of chapters anyway.
I may as well move all of the numbers to the top so it's less confusing for
people who will read it.
I can delete all of the page numbers from the bottom of the pages but I'm
wondering if there's an easier way to both delete the numbers and to insert
them at the top, rather than doing them all individually.
I'm using JAWS 7.1 and Word 2002.
I know I can select the option to "insert page numbers."  But, when I do
this, JAWS doesn't read them so I'm worried that they won't appear in the
copy I submit to Bookshare.
Any help/advice?
Christina