[bksvol-discuss] Re: In-house volunteers and validations

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:21:12 -0800

Whoa whoa. Hold on now. When I say "zap," I mean I do the bare minimum for
validation, to push those ancient ones through. They'll go live, they just
won't be in tremendous shape.

But Cindy raises a good point. If you scanned something and it's been sitting
on the download page for the past six months, download it and validate it
yourself. (Or, in general, if you feel comfortable validating your own work.)

Marissa