[bksvol-discuss] Re: Information on number of books downloaded for the month.

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:57:16 -0500

The old site wouldn't let you go beyond the monthly limit, either, so no
worries there, either!  I have to admit that I've gotten to that limit a few
times, but it was because I was getting all the books in a series, or by a
certain author, etc.  But then again, I'm usually reading two or three books
at a time for fun!

Cait