[bksvol-discuss] Re: Information on number of books downloaded for the month.

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:53:19 -0500

I noticed the same thing and I made that suggestion to the Features address when I was a beta tester.

Lynn I wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone know if we can see the number of books we've downloaded for the month on the new site?? It doesn't appear to Blessings. Lynnsky Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.