[bksvol-discuss] Re: Information Regarding Check In

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:09:35 -0600

Hi Kristin,

There must be a difference between the operation of the "submit" procedure
and and "check in" procedure. I'm just getting a message that says something
like "sorry, an error has occurred". Then below that there's a prompt to
report the error, but when I click on that link, it says that the web page
has expired.

Blessings.

Lynn I