To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:33 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Information Regarding Check In

Hi All,

We just received word from engineering about the problem some of you
have been having during Book Check In. Books that were submitted to the
Checkout List prior to the launch of the new site have not undergone the
same process as books submitted post launch, and hence the problems
during Check In. Engineering is working to fix this problem, and it
should be taken care of by the end of this week.

If you are proofreading a book that was submitted pre-launch, i.e.
before Jan 11th 2009 (you can check the Book history to determine the
date of submission), we ask that you please hold off on checking in your
book until Friday of this week (Feb 27th).

Our apologies for any interim inconvenience, and we're glad the problem
will be sorted out shortly.

Warm regards,
Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare