[bksvol-discuss] Re: Index question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:43:03 -0700

HI Valerie,

        I agree, it is nice to include as much of every book as is possible.
I'm all for completeness, but if there is not a way to get pages rescanned,
I'd rather not have the whole book rejected.

But I do agree with you whole-heartedly, whenever possible, to include all
of the book, indices, appendices, and all.

Mayrie