[bksvol-discuss] Re: Indecies and such

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:33:49 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

I used to worry about that. Actually, the scans in
books I validated were readable but the formatting was
not right. I just put a note in the long synopsis that
if any reader needed the index of bibliography to
contact me and I'd get the book and fix them.

However, a while ago we were told that we didn't have
to worry about indices ot bibliographies, and I heaved
a great sigh or relief! If you'e scanning, I'd scan
them, because, as I said, they are frequenly readable,
even with a lot of errors, but if you're validating, I
wouldn't bother.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com