[bksvol-discuss] Re: Improving excellent books

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:11:50 -0700

Hello Curtis,

I must very respectfully disagree with such a correction.  It is really
important that we stick with the book's original content in all cases.  At the
most basic level, such content corrections violate the author's and/or
publisher's copyright, which is definitely something we must never do here on
Bookshare.

Best regards,

Darrell