[bksvol-discuss] Re: Important question on a book I have out for proofreading

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:10:21 -0700

Jamie,  I could not understand your question, so I checked books in processing
and looked at the history.  This book was submitted by Gwen.  Are you saying
that this is one of the books she said to reject so she can rescan it?  If that
is the case, then how you handle the book is between you and Gwen.  You are the
only one who can reject it unless you simply release it.

If the book is of good quality then you can continue to proofread it.

If you have adifferent question, then you need to restate what you are asking.

Lori C.