[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm back, and question on scanners

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:46:12 -0700

The 3170 is the best. *smile* I do have Kurzweil, and on the page of
recommended scanners or not, it does work, and it works well. If you can do it,
by all means, get the 3170. It should meet your needs. I know it meets ours.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):