[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm ba-a-a-a-ack!

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:47:57 -0500

Welcome back. If you can help you with any of this, please ask.

You said, "I will read through all the scanning
instructions and follow them to the phoneme." Now, that's precision at its best. <lol>

As I said, welcome, and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>