[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm Back!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:11:00 -0800 (PST)

-Welcome back,  Jana! And it's wonderful you're back
in your home for Christmas.

It's too bad that you weren't able to enjoy
sightseeing and shopping.  I'm sure your concerts were
much enjoyed by all. Did you get to hear other groups,
like the Welsh? I don't suppose you happened to hear
the Morristown Orpheus Choir.