[bksvol-discuss] If Democrats Had any...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:09:24 -0500

Hi you all, just letting you know the Ann Colter book is in transit and will
be at my library probably this week, will scan it as soon as I get it and
send it up.

Kerri, you can order something else, smile, instead, and I suspect that
there will be plenty of people to actually read this book, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller