[bksvol-discuss] If Democrats Had any...

Hi you all, just letting you know the Ann Colter book is in transit and will
be at my library probably this week, will scan it as soon as I get it and
send it up.

Kerri, you can order something else, smile, instead, and I suspect that
there will be plenty of people to actually read this book, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller