[bksvol-discuss] Re: Identifying and Flagging Adult Content

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 18:13:29 -0400

I wouldn't flag it

just put in the long synopsis "Some fowl language" or is it "strong
language" that NLS uses.

But I only mark adult those that would be bought in an adult book store,
think of Catcher in the Rye, and how it is required reading in most HS and
it has that particular word every sentence.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.