[bksvol-discuss] Re: Identifying and Flagging Adult Content

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, that is the long synopsis. It isn't necessasry to
put anything in there if you feel the short synopsis
is enough to let the wold-be reader know what the book
is about, but sometimes people want to give more info
about the story. The Comments section on the second
page only go to the administrators, so if I want to
warn readers about language or violence, or the fact
that the book has a lot of dialect, or the book uses
English spelling and punctuation rather than American,
I put it in the long synopsis after a longer summary
of the story--though maybe I should put it in front of
a long synopsis if I do one.

HTH

Cindy