[bksvol-discuss] Re: Identical

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:32:26 -0800 (PST)

There were at least two or three booksharians who
wanted the book, though at least one was doubtful that
the formatting cold be retained. IMO I don't think it
was necessary--cute, when the text on the page was in
the shape of a heart, or when the words were allover
the page in disorder to show the person's mind--though
on a couple of those pages I wasn't able to do that.
But I don't think that formatting was really
necessary.

The book might be helpful to teens who have or are
suffering from incest. Maybe it will inspire them to
report it. News reports and tv magazine shows have
touched on the subject and that it is more prevalent
than is apparent.

However,my personal opinion is that the book goes on
too long. Still, when one reaches the end of the book,
if one can manage to get that far, one realizes that
it's cleverly written.

Cindy