[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBN help

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:12:05 -0400

Cindy,

That might be the latest reprint.

Maithe
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:10 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBN help

Hi, Anastasia.

The edition published in 1970, which is the one I'm
assuming you have, doesn't have an ISBN number--it's
too early. There is an edition published in 1977 that
has both an ISBN 10 and an ISBN 13 number, which
surprised me because I didn't think the 13s came in
until recently.

Anyway, ISBN numbers aren't required for bookshare,
just desirable if they exist. smile

Cindy

--- Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All
I have a problem with a children's book I want to
submit called An Animal for Alan. I can't fid an
ISBN on the book or online.  ANy ideas! This is one
of those books that my work was triyng to give
away.. so I took it. my library doesn't have this
book.  ANy ideas where to look for an ISBN? Thanks.
Anastasia

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally,  mobile search that gives
answers, not web links.