[bksvol-discuss] Re: IN search of NW or anyone who has read The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:15:52 -0400

NW is Nicholas Wilcox, one of the two jiffy proofers who were depleting the checkout list by downloading and checking a book back in less than five minutes later. I doubt very much that NW really proofread it at all.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com