[bksvol-discuss] Re: I was told the following books are garbage scrap th...

You have to type the hold in the title field when you upload it. If it is
already uploaded you have to write to Volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and ask staff
to do it.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: I was told the following books are garbage scrap them
please
Date:
10/31/2009 9:53:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi everyone!

Please don't throw Gwen's books out.  I'm proofing "Rebel With A Cause",
and the quality of the scan is quite good and easy to follow, so I suspect
her other books are similar quality that she listed in this message.  If no

one else wants to proof them, I can eventually do it.  I only check out one

book at a time so that I don't feel overwhelmed.  If you want to put a hold

on Gwen's other books for me if all of you would rather prooff other books,

since I don't know how to do that, that would ve fine.  For the future, how

do you put a hold on a book?

Debby

At 05:07 AM 10/29/2009, gwen tweedy wrote

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming

about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the
wind.--Ecclesiastes 6:9 NLT