[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think there is a page missing CODE NAME NANNY

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:46:48 -0800 (PST)

Bob you're right about the page breaks and also about page 241. I don't have
the book anymore because I gave it away. But if the person who validated Code
Name: Nanny wants, I will send them page 241 after I get the book from the
library and they can insert the page and the page breaks and resubmit it as a
BSO because only that person will have the validated rtf file.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - But I survived / Tadeusz Sobolewicz
Sign Language Products for Children including DVDs, Flash Cards, Books and
More!