[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I've lost my donkey

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:48:09 -0500 (EST)

Kelly

The book likely will either enter the collection as a validated book or be
rejected by whomever picked it up.
It's also possible that it might show up in Step 1 after a week if
whomever picked it up does nothing with it.
So watch Step 1.

Hang on to your work.  When and if the book makes the collection, check
that copy and if the one you have is better, then submit yours as a
replacement.