[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I know the answer to this...

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:10:29 -0500

Hi Lea,
Another thing that would be helpful with this book would be to explain in the
long synopsis field about the missing endnotes/index. That way, a student who
needs this book would know what they were getting, and might be able to make
arrangements to get access to the missing material.

I think we all agree about the importance of contents, reference material, and
basically having access to as much as possible from the books we read, just as
sighted readers do. But sometimes there are things that just won't scan
decently, and we just have to do the best we possibly can and wait for
technology to continue advancing.
Hth,
Kellie