[bksvol-discuss] I need some advice, please!

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:47:49 -0600

I am validating THE ART OF WAR IN WORLD HISTORY by Gerard Chaliand.  There are
13 consecutive pages of maps in the first part of the book, before the Arabic
numbered pages begin.  However, there is more text following the end of the map
section in the Roman numeral pages.  Some of the writing on the map pages is
readable--place names--so I need to know whether I should leave them, omit them
and make a note of it, in which case some pages will be missing, or do I need
to put [Map omitted] on each individual page?  I know that maps and pictures
are usually omitted, but what do I do when so many are right together?

Thanks for your input.

Kathy

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;
> the LORD make His face shine upon you
> and be gracious to you;
> the LORD turn His face toward you
> and give you peace."
> Numbers 6:24-26

GIF image

---
                avast! Antivirus: %This message has been certified clean by
Avast.% message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 081120-0, 11/20/2008
Tested on: 11/20/2008 6:48:42 PM