[bksvol-discuss] I made an error filling out the submission form.

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:29:01 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I just submitted "Alfred Hitchcock And The Three Investigators In The Mystery Of The Silver Spider" by Robert Arthur. However, I filled out the submission form incorrectly, listing the title as "Alfred Hitchcock And The Three Investigators In The Case Of The Silver Spider." If anyone on this list decides to validate this one, would you please fix the title upon uploading after validation? Thanks tons. And sorry.

Mayrie