[bksvol-discuss] Re: I learn something new

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:55:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm leaving the headers on books that I validate that
already have them in. Otherwise I write chapter on the
ftop line of the first page of the chapter and put the
number or word several line space down.  I do that
even it the chapter begins with the word chapter,
e.g., Chapter  2(whether it's on two lines in the book
or one).

Whatever is easiest for you to do.

Cindy