From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:41 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I have submitted brighter than a thousand suns

I kind of liked your first email.  It was too bright to read (translation,
somehow the title of the book was white on white so I only knew that it was
"brighter than a thousand suns" by highlighting it.  If it's still there, I
may proof it.  About a year ago I proofread a book about the Manhattan
Project and am now proofing a biography of Leo Szillard (kind of the
Hungarian scientist version of Rodney Dangerfield, he gets no respect).
Maybe bookshare will turn me into an expert on the subject.

Misha