[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, iscuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:14:32 -0800

My understanding is that the tool only makes the first pass, and that
the scanner/submitter can not change it.  The proof reader can change
it and I suppose the staff member who approves the book can as well.
But again, the only automated step is the initial sanity check and
even it does a poor job, flagging many books that shouldn't be.  I'm
not sure if it has many false negatives though.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx