[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:39:05 -0500

I like your idea, Jackie.  Kind of like the letter ratings on television,
but a check off the scanner or proofreader can tick along with explanation
when beneficial in the summary.  That way no one can complain it is being
censored, but people who want a "cleaner" fare for themselves or their
children have a heads up.

Thanks!
Valerie