[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:53:11 -0700

Hi, Evan, as a matter of fact, if there was a pun, it certainly was
unintentional on my part. Maybe I should have said that two psychopaths in
one book was more like gilding the toadstool (in this case, I would say
"gilding the lily" would not have served in this instance.). I should
probably be much more precise in my language. I promise you I'll try harder
in future to be precise in my utterances. Very good call on your part Evan.
I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it. Regards, Kim.