[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:53:59 EDT

I would say that if you want to avoid adult content you should read only
books in the children's category.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] I have a question please and thank you.
Date:
9/8/2009 2:45:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
gstweedy@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

If I go up and make sure my settings are set to no adult content,   does
that mean when I go into the new books or brose any category that only books
with
only no adult content will come up or will other books slip through?