[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:59:06 -0400

What determines adult content is ultimately the proofreader. Bookshare's
computer can mark a book either Adult or not, using some secret algorithm that
staff refuses to divulge to us, but the proofreader can change the Bookshare
computer's choice if he/she feels that a change is justified. It used to be
either the submitter and/or the proofreader, but Bookshare took that choice
away from submitters and seems to have no inclination to give it back.

Evan