[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:38:06 -0400

Some of the problem might be the definition of adult content. And for that there has never been any agreement. I recently submitted a book and I marked it as having adult content, but when it was put into the library, it is marked as not having adult content. So I don't know if it was the admin staff or what. However, like I said, the courts have never been able to agree upon what is and what isn't so I don't think we will here either.

Denise
At 05:22 PM 9/8/2009, you wrote:
You would think so, but alas I have no adult content selected and I got a pretty racy novel with sex scenes and it was not ticked as adult, so it must be kind of hit or miss.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce