[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:56:22 -0800

Good is a rating of the quality, excellent is also a rating of the quality,
excellent has almost no errors, good and fair are less when it comes to quality
of scan.
--------------------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx