[bksvol-discuss] I have a few questions.

  • From: Jessica <jandsed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:58:57 -0500

I am a returning volunteer. And yes I read the manual which did help answer most of my questions.

But it didn't answer 2 that I can think of right now.
What are page breaks exactly so I don't remove them? Are they simply the page numbers? or is there an actual format code or something? Also In a file I downloaded today there is a lot of just numbers I am assuming when the book was scanned this occurs.
Here is a brief example.
171 1111 11Pmimmo".""111111
and there are numbers at the top of this book before the text begins. Do I take this stuff out? The book otherwise is very clean. I of course will proof read it. But the answers to these questions would be a great help.
Thank you.
Jessica