[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:18:30 -0400

Hi, Maithe. You don't have to take any security measures off your computer. You can either temporarily disable it and reenable it as soon as you're done, or your husband can help you set it up so Bookshare's transmissions will be allowed. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to submit. I used to have that problem when I first signed up for Bookshare and Norton was the culprit, so I hope you can get it fixed soon. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

maithe007 wrote:
LOL!!  I believe you would be a winner. *G*

I will ask hubby to help me in the morning with this. I really hate to take any security off of my computer...paranoia again. *L* You are very sweet for offering help...I will keep in this in mind. If you would like, you can contact me at maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the response and offer of help. *G*

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>