[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:29:08 -0500

Lori,

That's exactly what I do as well.

Susan, Another Cat Lover

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lori Castner
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:21 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

Hi, Maithe,

This thread has been so extensive that someone may have made my suggestion,
but here goes:

The first time I submitted, I had a lot of trouble and found that only one
way of submitting works for me.

When the form comes up, I fill in the author copyright info, choose format
and press the browse button to find my file on the computer.  When that file
name has been selected, I tab to the title edit box and the name from the
file that I have selected by browsing is there.  I then tab to open, select
that and continue with the form.

When I simply typed the file name in the title edit box and did not browse
for the file on my computer, I could not open the file.

Maybe this suggestion will help; I certainly hope so!

Cat Lover Lori