[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:42:56 -0700

Hi Maithe!

Wow, you impress me! I would have given up long ago. And take heart. I'm almost positive that you can mail your books in on CD and submit them that way. YOUR WORK IS NOT FOR NOTHING!!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 09:34 PM 9/28/2007, you wrote:
Okay, I tried to submit again...and I failed again!! I have tried every trick you guys have given me and nothing works...I give up. I will just have to wait until I can speak to John on Monday to see if I can submit another way. Maybe I can put everything on a CD and mail them in. I have many, many books that I know you would all enjoy...I just need to get it there!!

Okay, enough rant...back to scanning. *L*

Maithe