[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 01:45:22 -0400

LOL!!  I believe you would be a winner. *G*

I will ask hubby to help me in the morning with this. I really hate to take any security off of my computer...paranoia again. *L* You are very sweet for offering help...I will keep in this in mind. If you would like, you can contact me at maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the response and offer of help. *G*

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>