[bksvol-discuss] Re: I give up!

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:10:39 -0700

Hello,

When your submission is not accepted, try searching, using your screen reader's find feature, for the word error. Once found, at least in the past, the word error would appear immediately above or next to the part of the form containing the error. If this still works, we might be able to isolate exactly which part of the form is being difficult.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>